SHURE PG81-XLR кардиоидный конденсаторный инструментальный микрофон c выключателем, с кабелем XLR -
A sensitive, flat response microphone ideal for acoustic instruments.
- Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
- Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances.
- Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
- Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
- Durable metal construction.
- On/off switch for onstage control.
PG81-XLR Includes 15' (4.57m) XLR to XLR Cable, Mic Clip, 5/8" to 3/8" Thread Adapter, Storage Bag
Polar Pattern Cardioid (unidirectional), symmetrical about axis
Frequency Response 40 to 18,000 Hz
Type Condenser (electret bias)
Phantom power required? Supply Voltage: 11 to 52 Vdc, Current Drain: 2.0 mA max at 52 Vdc, Maximum External Voltage Applied to Pins 2 and 3 with respect to Pin 1: +52 Vdc, Reverse polarity protected to: 100 Vdc